My photo
Ordinary girl who addicted to chocolate :)x

All the best for you


Dear friend,
                   I was wondering if you okay right ? Please be strong. Don't let your problem concern all over you. I know you are strong enough to face this, even sometimes you couldn't face it properly. But I tried to be by your side to support you whenever you need someone. I can lent you my ears if you wanna share something.
                  I don't want you to get sick because of this. If he not your true one, you have to let go. Even if its hard for you, but you have to. You just need to be strong, thats all. I know you can. We always be on your side, we'll be support you, we'll try to help if we can. That's what friends do. Problem won't settle up, if we run away. It just won't. So you have to face it bravely. Yes, I'll company you if I can.
                 You are just a beatiful girl with a kind-hearted person BUT a talkative girl too. It just suit for you. You have to be patient. Allah loves the one who always patient. Until my last breath, I hope I can be on your side, friend <3 Be strong !

# Please don't hurt yourself unless you really really wanna die. -..-' hihi.